Sunday, November 4, 2007

Questions for Hillery

I have a few questions for Hillery Clinton

1.My mother is an ardent democrat and she feels that she is being bullied by her party to vote for you . Tell her why she should when she lost faith in your husband during the blue dress affair.
She heard you state in a speech that you were her husband co president. She cannot ever remember voting for a co president.Can you explain this statement.
She tells me that the democratic party has change from the party of JFK and RFK that was the party she remembers

2.I also want to know why is it all your answers are very vague and you give no specific answers to questions about Iraq,Immigration,and universal health care.

3.I also want to know what is your qualifications for being President. You have only held 1 public office a US Senator have you been a Governor oh I.m sorry you would call your self co Governor.

I hope someone will fill in the answers for her.I will feel Priviliged if she were to answer herself.

No comments: