Monday, November 5, 2007

Survey's

I have a real leary attidtude about serveys and I always have. I was watchng GMA this morning and George Stephanopolis was quoting a survey that state's the country wants a change in the way the country is being run. It was showing over whelmingly that the country hates G. Bush and slighly better approves of Congress. Well let start first of all My mother live's in a highly democratic state and has been called multiple times for political surveys and I know I have been called once for the tobacco question last year.
You can stack your answers by the area you call and you can also stack your POLL by asking questions with a hook not a plain yes or no answer with a direct question that is nuetral and not tilted in one direction or the other.
This is my question did you call across the country or did they concentrate in blue states . an I read the questions and see if they are slanted in any one way or the other.

No comments: